Welcome


"I love food and eat out a lot, but am not so keen on the preparation side. Can't cook, won't cook really. I do program however. The Microwave that is. So I have developed an appreciation for so called "Ready Meals". So much so, that I am using this blog as a means of keeping track of the ones I like.


I am not restricting myself to just meals, I am tracking any packaged food that I want to remember to buy again.

Here's hoping my favorites don't get discontinued!"

- Ready Meals Rock Chick


Saturday 11 May 2013

Stone Baked Pizza - Smokey Maple Bacon & Mushroom - Marks & Spencer

Picture



Verdict

Cheaper than the Hickory Steak pizza, which is also part of this range.  The Hickory Steak one is better, but this one is pretty good too.  Can easily do 4 portions when served with salad.

Can be cooked from Frozen.


Buy Again - Yes or No

Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment